Monday, September 5, 2011

My Book: International Best Seller

Okay, this headline is perhaps premature because according to the sales records the publisher posts daily, the sales of Getting Oriented: A Novel About Japan are currently in the low two digits. Nevertheless, I was surprised and delighted to find the book available on the Amazon Japan site as a ペーパーバック (paperback), as well as on the Amazon UK and Amazon Germany sites.

I was also pleased to find that it is available through B&N.com, which either picked up one of the Amazon reviews or the reviewer posted on both sites. And last week, a librarian friend went to the Baker & Taylor distributor site from which the library orders books and found my novel listed there as well.

All (all!) I have to do now is get the word out and watch the sales grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment